Fairhaven Housing Authority

Documents and Forms


You can apply for housing online , or download the CHAMP paper application and bring it to any MA Housing Authority to be entered. CHAMP applications are also available at the Housing Authority Monday-Friday from 8:00 to 4:00, or request an application form in the mail by calling 508-993-1144.

Compliance Reports
None at this time.

Financial Reports
None at this time.